reactietermijn vacature verstreken - GMI and Legacy COD Knowledge Manager
Zeist - Do you have the ability to bring people together, strong communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally and ard you flexible with changing and multiple tasks?
GMI and Legacy COD Knowledge Manager:
For the Membership (Global Membership Initiative) and
Legacy (WWF UK) Centres of Development
The Global Membership Initiative (GMI) is the formal name of the WWF membership Centre of Development, an international project responsible (budgets and results) for setting up and increasing the number of members and corresponding income in a number of strategically important offices around the WWF Network. It is hosted by the WWF NL offices in Zeist, NL.
The GMI also provides direct and indirect support for improvement of existing membership programmes in all offices, and plays a strategic/key role in sharing knowledge between the WWF offices in the world wide WWF network.
The Legacy Centre of Development (LCoD) is based and hosted at WWF-UK and is responsible (budget and results) for building legacy fundraising skills and expertise across the WWF Network. The LCoD is comprised of one 0.5FTE (LCoD Manager) with ad hoc support from legacy experts at WWF-International, WWF-UK, WWF-US and an external consultant based in Canada.
The GMI and Legacy Knowledge Manager is responsible for supporting the work of both the GMI and the LCoD. This position reports to the Director of the GMI in Zeist, and will be based there. Quarterly reports will be sent to The Legacy Centre of Development to assure the mutual agreement on performance objectives and achievements.
1. To ensure that the exchange of experience, knowledge and materials between membership and legacy fundraisers in the WWF Network is standard practice.
2. To make WWF’s legacy and membership fundraising more effective and efficient globally by implementing high standards of cooperation, and using GMI resources and experience to help achieve this.
3. To provide the GMI and the LCoD with content-related support.
1. For the GMI, shape and implement a Coordination Strategy to help achieve the goals above, including building an online WWF Fundraisers community.
2. For the LCoD, build an online WWF Legacy Fundraisers community to share marketing materials (WWF and competitors), research, results, experience and knowledge of the legacy fundraising arena.
3. Develop mechanisms for effective learning and exchange of best practice in physical and virtual meetings.
4. Successfully organize workshops, meetings, and other knowledge exchange tools, both virtual and physical.
5. Support the GMI office in Zeist where required.
1. Exchange of experience/best practise/knowledge
Gather, update and deliver back out to offices best practises in fundraising in the WWF Network and beyond and ensure availability for sharing
Develop concrete mechanisms and tools for effective learning and exchange of best practice in physical and virtual meetings, including the building of online communities as a centre piece.
Organize workshops and sessions for knowledge exchange, both virtual and physical.
Establish and maintain relevant contacts within the WWF Network
Work with WWF NL and/or other Knowledge Management or Online Community departments or groups in the WWF Network
3. Support of GMI and Legacy offices
Substantive support during meetings (reports and summaries)
Responsibly implement small international marketing projects as assigned (e.g. INGO Forum Recession Watch)
MBO+/HBO or similar level attained by experience
Experience in developing and maintaining active online communities
General experience in marketing or NGO fundraising
Experience in designing and implementing workshops/events
Knowledge management experience or interest in designing and implementing effective learning through physical and virtual workshops
Ability to bring people together, motivate and involve them actively, both virtually and in physical meetings on an ongoing basis
Strong communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally
Flexible with changing and multiple tasks
Full expertise in MS Office programmes
- Able to take Initiative and be self-motivated
- Team player
- Accountable and result oriented
- Aware of and open towards intercultural differences
Salary and benefits:
The job is based upon 1.0 FTE which equals 40 hours per week. Benefits are based upon the AVR of WWF Netherlands and on Dutch contract. The contract will be offered for one year, with the possibility to expand over a longer period. The job is scaled in scale 13, depending on experience and profile (approx. € 2.700,- based upon 40 hours working week).
Please, send your CV and covering letter before March 24:to: WWF Netherlands, HR, Rozalie Feenstra (firstname.lastname@example.org), PO Box 7, 3700 AA Zeist, Netherlands.
For more questions on this position, please contact Mitch Hinz