reactietermijn vacature verstreken - Systems and Database Analyst
Support and Maintenance
- Address and resolve functionality and data issues;
- Evaluate and configure access requirements, permissions and privileges;
- Apply and maintain comprehensive security policies;
- Design and run systems integration and user acceptance testing as required;
- Manage and troubleshoot data transfer processes and integrations;
- Provide training and coaching in Qlikview;
- Be the second line support for the GRR, resolving technical problems within the IT support framework;
- Develop and distribute new and updated Qlikview reporting ‘packages’ to users.
- Implement and maintain the agreed data standards and policies for the GRR, following agreed processes to resolve any issues;
- Maintain documentation of configurations and processes, including technical data policies, standards and procedures;
- Identify & resolve historical or duplicate records;
- Produce regular reports on the completeness, accuracy and use of the GRR.
- Regular communications with technical, applications, and operational staff, to ensure systems integrity and security;
- Develop training materials as appropriate which can be utilised with new users of the system either face-to-face or as a remote leaning experience using ICT standard collaboration tools.
What you need:
- Degree in Computer science;
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft SQL Server database;
- Experience and understanding of data warehousing concepts and Relational Databases, including structures, tables & interfaces;
- Prior experience with Qlikview is desirable;
- Strong trouble shooting and problem management skills and an ability to give technical training to non-technical users in both a face-to-face and remote working situation;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities to maintain a balance between day to day operations and strategic development;
- Good team worker with motivational and supportive approach;
- Excellent communication, customer service and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English required, fluency in other languages will be seen as very beneficial;
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult the attached job description for more information on the position.
Deadline for applications: 7 November 2010
MilieuVacaturebank.nl weergeven op een grotere kaart