Solland is the inventor of the proprietary Sunweb® cell and module technology. After being
a sole cell supplier so far, Solland will in 2011 also start the production of Sunweb® modules.
The Solland Research and Development department is responsible for the development of
new cell and module concepts and the related production technologies.
As Integral Project Manager (m/f) you will be responsible for managing large and complex technology projects with focus on the introduction of new cell and/or module technologies with the overall goal of reducing the costs of photovoltaics and defending Solland’s leading technical position. You report to the Director R&D. Your responsibilities include:
• Manage large and multi-disciplinary technical projects with project members (5 – 20 FTE) from different Solland departments against clear defined milestones and deliverables using adequate project management tools.
• Release new technologies according to the Solland internal release process and transfer the developed technology to production sites at Solland and at Solland’s partners.
• Manage the collaboration with external project partners such as institutes, partner companies, and (equipment, material) suppliers.
• Coach your project members in both in their way of working as well in taking the right technical decisions without being the expert yourself.
• Master or Ph.D. in Physics or Chemistry;
• 10+ years industrial experience;
• Experienced, preferably certified, project manager with a track record of managing multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic technical environment;
• Conceptual thinking level;
• Background in PV, Semiconductors, or comparable industry is preferred;
• Fluent in Dutch or German and English;
• A challenging position in a young and very dynamic team;
• The special atmosphere of a bi-national company located on the border;
• The possibility to shape the future of solar cell and module production;
Integral Project Manager (m-f) (2 Mb)
MilieuVacaturebank.nl weergeven op een grotere kaart