reactietermijn vacature verstreken - Project Engineer photovoltaic modules
Scheuten Solar Technology GmbH
Scheuten Solar is part of Scheuten, a leading and rapidly growing manufacturer of glass and solar systems with over 2000 employees and headquarters located in Venlo in the Netherlands. Scheuten Solar designs, produces and sells photovoltaic (PV) solar modules and total PV solar solutions. As a system house and integrator, they design, develop and realize turn key PV systems containing both standard and/or glass-glass modules.
Scheuten Solar has a wide experience in the realization of large eye catching PV projects as well as small domestic PV solutions. The PV production facility for Multisol® is located in Gelsenkirchen (Germany) and has the most modern module production lines in Europe. The production facility for Optisol® is located in Venlo. The company combines 60 years of experience with innovative ideas to create products that excel in terms of quality and reliability. Scheuten Solar has solar branch offices in the Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Middle-East, Spain, The Netherlands, Korea and US. Innovative solutions from Scheuten Solars in-house research department have repeatedly set new standards in research and development.
For the department of Central Engineering, located in Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Scheuten Solar is looking for an experienced m/f:
Project Engineer Photovoltaic modules
- Definition and specification of equipments, for instance required for capacity-expansions or installation of equipments for new production-processes
- Perform equipment acceptance and release for production. Being an interface between production and engineering
- Identification, analysis and implementation of efficiency, cost- and capacity improvements
- Leading projects or sub-projects in line of these tasks & responsibilities
- A Masters or bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years experience in the area of equipment engineering
- Experience in project-management and ability to lead projects in the area from equipment-specifications up-to release for and hand-over to production
- Affinity or experience with process-engineering (process optimization, SPC) is preferred
- Strong team-player, analytical skills, personal drive for quality, ability to work independently
- Has a pragmatic approach, takes initiatives and is able to communicate with all levels within the company
- Knowledge of Photovoltaic’s and/or Semiconductors is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad, Data-analysis software
- Good in English and German, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel and in possession of a drivers license
To work for an international, experienced, profitable company which is expanding fast in the exiting, challenging, high tech world. Scheuten Solar offers a competitive remuneration package reflecting your business value and many career possibilities for managers with an entrepreneurial attitude.
If you are a skilled and enthusiastic team-player that likes to work in a dynamic environment in the fast growing solar industry, please send your application and CV to:
Scheuten Solar Technology GmbH
Scheuten Solar Straße 2
MilieuVacaturebank.nl weergeven op een grotere kaart