What We Do
Are you ready to change the future? You have the opportunity to join the company that helped establish solar markets around the world and continues to innovate in the renewable energy space. SunPower is one of the top three global solar companies by revenue with facilities in the US, Europe and Asia and we are seeking talented people to join us in building a clean energy future.
Widely recognized as the world’s standard for solar, SunPower produces the world’s highest efficiency solar products. Our quality and reliability standards far exceed those of any other company in the industry. And we focus on our customers - such as Macy’s, Microsoft, Whole Foods Market and the U.S. Department of Energy - by guaranteeing performance.
SunPower is committed to the success of our company, our employees and the communities around the world that need us most. We support our employees’ commitment to their communities through a culture of volunteerism, and through The SunPower Foundation, which makes grants to green initiatives throughout the world. As a company, we operate with the highest sustainability standards. We are also committed to our employees’ growth through robust career development programs.
In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
SunPower is seeking a Marketing Representative to execute Marketing programs designed to create demand leads and revenue for the RLC Business Unit.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Serve as a key business partner and source of Marketing support for our RLC business unit in Belgium.
• Provide operational marketing support to RLC Sales team and to the network of partners: ensure that they are equipped with key selling tools such as collateral, product fact sheets, and sales presentations.
• Ensure Marketing support and staffing at local events organized by SunPower and/or by the partners. Assist in the setting up, deployment and use of the partner funding program (PPF).
• Assist in the development of marketing programs and selling tools for driving sales and customer stickiness through SunPower’s network of installers.
• Assist with development and implementation of marketing programs, special initiatives and lead generation programs: collect data and information, provide inputs, and assist with the reporting.
• Work closely with Marketing team, channel, product management, and sales team to manage outbound partner communication activity around these programs and launches to optimize impact and ensure clarity of message.
• Position SunPower as the solar solution of choice for dealer prospects against competing solutions. Become an expert in how SunPower stacks up to competition in Belgium.
• Collect competitors’ information/Marketing collaterals and provide regular update to Marketing and Channel Management on the status of the market.
• Report on a regular basis on status of the partner network, anticipating needs and being proactive in solving issues.
• Manage and track budget.
Position reports to the Partner Marketing Manager, Central Europe.
This position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Up to 40% travel required, mainly throughout the country.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor´s degree in Marketing. Business Administration or Sciences.
• 3-5 years marketing experience in a comparable industry, preferably working for an international company
• Strong understanding of the principles of channel marketing.
• Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or analytics systems (Salesforce.com or Siebel CRM onDemand are a plus)
• Bilingual French / Dutch is mandatory
• Oral and written fluency in English mandatory. Other EU languages a plus
Skills and Qualifications
• Demonstrated track record of responsibility and project “ownership.” Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to effectively interact with a range of people spanning business to creative to technical disciplines.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing time demands.
• Strong interpersonal and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, organized and capable of deriving meaningful information from disparate data.
• Proven ability to strongly execute and have a keen sense of customer service.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, with light supervision, in an entrepreneurial environment. Can-do attitude.
• PV industry experience is a plus but not required.