Reporting to Sales Manager, Europe
Responsible For Direct and partner support in the Southern European area (with primary focus on Italy and Spain)
Accsys Technologies PLC www.accsysplc.com is a UK incorporated environmental science and technology company focused on ‘sustainability’ via the development and commercialisation of a range of transformational technologies based upon the acetylation of solid wood and wood elements. These products offer a strong substitute for endangered tropical hardwoods and energy intensive man-made building materials, such as PVC, metals, high pressure laminates and even concrete.
The primary focus is on the production and licensing of Accoya® solid wood www.accoya.com and Tricoya® wood elements technology www.tricoya.com . Manufactured through the company’s proprietary acetylation process, these products exhibit superior dimensional stability and durability compared with other natural and treated timber and wood elements (wood chips, fibres and particles). Sales are primarily through distribution partners.
The role will require extensive travel including an initial training period in our Arnhem office, but has flexibility on being based in Arnhem or home-based closer to clients in Southern Europe.
1. Support the direct and distributor sales teams in liaising with decision makers and influencers throughout the sales chain including architects, builders, regulatory bodies and manufacturers.
2. Lead the application certification process.
3. Provide technical training and support for your immediate geography and contribute to advancement of knowledge on a worldwide basis in your areas of expertise.
Key attributes & competencies
- Must have strong knowledge in a combination of key application segments such as of doors & windows
- Must have experience in business relationship management and technical communication.
- Must be have excellent interpersonal skills and be a proven relationship builder
- Capable of operating both individually and as part of an extended international team.
Any other attributes or competencies relevant for the role:
- Must be fluent in English, and Spanish or Italian.
- Must be able to demonstrate drive, ambition and vision.
- Must be organised, structured & results/execution focused.
- Must be prepared to undertake extensive European travel.
Educational & professional experience
- BA/BSc degree in an Engineering related field preferred with extensive experience in the joinery industry, or Wood Engineering, Forestry, or Wood Science.
- At least 5+ years of related experience in the wood industry.
Please send your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org