The Dutch Green Gas Company ("Nederlandse Groen Gas Maatschappij B.V.";
"NGGM") has the purpose to develop sustainable energy projects, in particular
production of green gas. In order to achieve this NGGM develops and
exploits biogas upgrading installations within the Netherlands and abroad. Biogas, which
is produced by fermentation processes, is converted into green gas, which,
for example, can be imported into the natural gas network or can be used
in the transport sector in a liquid form (Liquid Bio Gas; LBG). Furthermore liquefied pure CO2 is produced.
In order to realize green gas and/or LBG production locations we are looking for a "permitting officer".
The permitting officer shall have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Apply for environmental permits and building permits for production locations (the so called "Surroundings Permit"), including exemptions of zoning plans (if applicable). Develop reports regarding environmental effects, manage specialists in the area of noise, soil and industrial safety.
- Develop permit application drawings together with the engineers of NGGM's main supplier
- Co-ordination with civil engineer or civil contractor (strength calculations, foundation calculations, geotechnical reports, existing underground infrastructure etc)
- Pre consult the authorities about the plans and discuss the permit application package. Determine the applicable procedure.
- Manage permit procedures and obtain above mentioned permits.
- Translate the contents of the permit to the engineering & construction team and to the operations & maintenance organization. Record the operational permit conditions in manuals.
- Close contracts with land owners
- Apply and obtain miscellaneous permits (if applicable)
- Apply for utilities (electrical power, internet)
- Organize site visit for authorities after construction in order to verify compliance with the permits
- Visit (potential) clients and partners
- Record phone calls and meetings in meeting reports.
- The business developer will report to the operations manager the Netherlands.
- The home offices will be Bergambacht and Zoetermeer
- Technical bachelor/master of science grade in civil, chemical or environmental engineering
- At least three years working experience in applications of environmental and/or building permits.
- Experience in working with authorities.
- Excellent communicative skills Dutch (native speaker) and English, verbally and in writing.
- The ability to adapt in changing circumstances and work under stress conditions
- Willingness to execute additional activities apart from the job description when the client or organization requires
- Result oriented
- Willingness to travel in the Netherlands and abroad on a short stay basis
- Ability to organize your own work and from others. On-schedule performance and complying with agreements made are of NGGM's most important values.
- Drivers license B
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging job with many flexibilities and a salary in accordance with market conditions. A lease car will be part of the labor conditions.
If you are interested please send your Curriculum Vitae in English and Dutch to email@example.com If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Titus Metz, Development & Operations Manager, at +31 79 361 3668.