SoLayTec is a fast growing company active in the worldwide equipment supply for solar cell production. Within a year after start-up we have successfully launched our first products into the market. Our products apply the latest technology in atomic layer deposition in order to improve solar cell performance. SoLayTec is characterized by its innovative, open and focused culture. We are looking for new colleagues to fulfill our increasing customer requirements .
A broad and challenging job in an enthusiastic team and a young high tech company. The possibility to experience all business aspects and the opportunity to grow with the company.
Job target and responsibilities
The job is aimed at organizing and managing the supply chain of SoLayTec. This includes the selection and qualification of the major suppliers. SoLayTec outsources at system level, but identifies for its key parts its own suppliers. You will be responsible to manage the supply chain commercially and technically and cooperate with the system supplier(s) and key suppliers. You will support the engineer department in early supplier involvement. Your focus will be the quality including a continuous improvement program, the delivery performance and the cost of the goods. You will build an organizationincluding supply chain engineering.
- Selection and relation with key suppliers
- COGS within budget
- Quality of supplied goods & systems
- Delivery performance
- Supply chain engineering
- Set-up and manage the supply chain according agreed budget.
- Realize the delivery targets on quality, quantity, price and delivery performance (CLIP) according the agreed targets.
- Act as counterpart for the development during the design of new products and arrange early supplier involvement.
- When needed, identify suppliers at customer site for any needed support to be outsourced.
Knowledge and experience are required on
- Purchasing and supply chain management of complex capex equipment.
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable job
- Working in a project oriented work environment
- Dutch and English in writing and spoken word
- a bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, logistics or comparable.
- people manager and team builder.
- good analytical skills
- shows initiative, responsibility
- is part of the solution!