Consultant Carbon & Environmental Services
DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability
Location & Team
DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business and technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification. As an objective and impartial knowledge-based company, we advise and support organizations along the energy value chain: producers, suppliers & end-users of energy, equipment manufacturers, as well as government bodies, corporations and non-governmental organizations. DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability is part of DNV, a global provider of services for managing risk with more than 10,000 employees in over 100 countries.
In this position you will be based at our office in Antwerp, Belgium.
In this position of Consultant Carbon & Environmental Services you report to the manager of the climate change and environmental team in Benelux-UK/Ireland-Germany.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out and manage verifications of Corporate footprint / Product footprint;
- Carry out and manage advisory projects on Corporate footprint / Product footprint;
- Carry out and manage GHG emission reduction verification projects under voluntary schemes;
- Participate in local marketing and sales activities and support the global organization on such activities.
What we're asking
- Strong technical and scientific background (engineer, Master in science or environmental sciences;
- At least 5 years working experience, by preference in the following sectors: food & beverage, chemical industry, heavy industry, transport, retail;
- Market and customer oriented with proven networking abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and with many tasks at the same time;
- Willingness to travel frequently (approx 20 % of the time on short assignments);
- Team oriented, fast learner, generous in sharing knowledge and experience and committed to developing further DNV’s profile and visibility within the global climate change markets;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch languages (in writing and speaking);
Preferred, but not required:
- French language;
- Experience in auditing, Corporate Social Responsibility report verification, Corporate Inventory Verification, CDM, JI and emissions trading verification, Product Carbon Footprint, Environmental Footprint, LCA.
What we're offering
A challenging, varied and responsible job in a dynamic and international environment. Naturally, the position is rewarded appropriately, including good fringe benefits.
Apply for this job:
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job