Emergya Wind Technologies B.V. a Dutch designer and manufacturer of innovative direct drive wind turbines is seeking an Project Controller for its Finance Department in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
Your challenge is to provide project managers and EWT management with management and accounting information regarding EWT projects and to ensure for every project a cycle of pre-calculation, periodic reporting, adjustment of the pre-calculation (planning), reporting etc.
EWT is established in 2004 and offers a range of direct drive turbines under the brand name DIRECTWIND which includes a 500kW, 900kW and recently new designed 2.3MW direct drive turbine.
The relative young and dynamic organization is growing rapidly and includes Engineering, Supply Chain and Sales also a dedicated service and maintenance organization.
EWT delivers single turbines as well as wind farms on a turn-key basis in the global market.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Project Control (Work In Progress / Revenue and Gross Margin)
- Ensure timely and complete project invoicing
- PO management / inventory control
- Ad hoc analysis
- Assistant to the business (Project management / S&M / Planner / SC)
- Bachelor in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent by workexperience
- At least 3-5 years similar working experience, preferably in the area of(project) controlling in an international environment
- Experience with project control and reporting
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Commercially aware, pragmatic and self starting.
- Like to work both independently as well as in a team.
Please feel free to contact Lieke Telle (HR) at EWT for more details.
Tel: 033-4540520 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org